Pay the Adoption Fee via PayPal
We require a non-refundable $500 adoption fee at the time an adoption is finalized. This fee helps to cover a portion of the veterinary care your hound receives in preparation for adoption and the items provided to you when you receive your dog. For senior hounds, 8 years of age or older, this fee is $400.
If you wish to pay this fee online via PayPal you may do so here; you do not need a PayPal account to use this online payment service. The PayPal fee of 2.33% for this processing, $11.65 for regular adoptions or $9.32 for senior hounds, will be added to the adoption fee, for a total of $511.65 and $409.32 respectively.
You may, of course, provide a check for the adoption fee to your adoption rep at the time your paperwork is signed and avoid the online processing fees. Checks should be made payable to GPA MN.
Items Provided at Adoption
- Spay/neuter and veterinary exam
- Dental Cleaning
- Heartworm and fecal parasite testing and initial treatment, if necessary
- Updated Rabies and DHPP vaccinations as needed
- Bath and flea treatment
- Nails trimmed
- Plastic basket muzzle
- Martingale humane choke collar and 6' leash
- Cold weather coat - if adoption occurs in cold weather months
- Collar with GPA MN identification and microchip tags